Software Quality assurance specialist - Code review.
Tento job sa hodi kandidatovi, ktory stravil svoju karieru ako senior vyvojar, ale rad by sa odklonil od samotneho kodovania a presunul sa do oblasti Quality software pre dodavatelsku firmu.
Plans, evaluates and monitors activities to develop, apply and maintain quality systems for processes, specifications, products, policies and procedures.
Evaluates, monitors, develops and implements standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation of processes and products to meet engineering and customer requirements. Investigates, recommends and implements continuous improvements to company operations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Owner of product quality from start to finish (design, incoming, in-process, outgoing, returns).
• Lead the product quality, reliability and continuous improvement processes.
• Implement strategic plans initiated by the Quality Department.
• Support internal auditing system to ensure full compliance to ED-153/ED109 requirements.
• Oversees non-conforming material handling and disposition of material.
• Issues internal and external corrective action requests and evaluates acceptability of responses.
• Perform internal audits in accordance with Quality Assurance manual and Software assurance Guidelines.
• Interface with Engineering, customers, and suppliers on quality issues.
• Investigate root cause and corrective action for discrepancies targeted.
• Make recommendations to eliminate measurement system error, including the support to the production of FMEAs.
• Evaluate engineering drawings, and other acceptance criteria to verify quality characteristics or functions.
• Analyze production and service limitations and standards; recommend the revision of specifications, policies, and procedures.
• Application of quality control for the purpose of measuring and improving the quality of processes.
• Perform supplier audits, approval, disqualifications and other functions to maintain acceptable levels of supplier quality through continuous improvement.
Software Engineering Language skills English - Advanced (C1) Other knowledge Microsoft Word - advanced Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced Microsoft Excel - advanced Personality requirements and skills • Master‘s degree in software engineering or equivalent education • Five years of experience working in Software engineering • Experience and working knowledge of proven software engineering processes is optional (e.g. EUROCAE ED-153, EUROCAE ED-109, ISO9000, CMMI, other) • Must have a good working knowledge of window based computer programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. • Must demonstrate flexibility on the job, self-motivation and attention to detail.