Senior Business Integration Architect
Senior Business Integration Architect provides the professional consultancy and proposes the solutions in the area of integration for internal customers.
• Gathering the technical and business requirements.
• Solution proposals for the system/process integration links, adhering to architectural standards defined in the organization. Ability to present the proposed solutions.
• Active participation throughout the whole project cycle, starting with the requirements collection phase to implementation and after-implementation support.
• Leading the generation of the functional architecture and quality assurance of the delivery.
• Management of third parties (internal and external) in case of integration to external/group systems.
• Acts as a single point of governance for system and process integration.
• Review and consultancy for integration related architecture/design decisions.
• Safeguard the already defined integration standards.
• Define the integration standards based on principles valid in the organization.
• Identify inefficiencies and other inconsistencies with the integration standards in existing architecture landscape and propose improvements.
• Experience with integration architecture design or re-design projects
• Knowledge of SAP ERP architectural landscape
• Minimum 5 years experience as an architect in integration area
• Knowledge of business processes in the area of finance, master data and reporting
• Experience in interactions and communication with partners
• Flexibility and change resistance
• Presentation skills
• Customer oriented approach
• Ability to work independently and as well in team cooperation
• Accountable and high performance
• Fluent English language
• German language would be a plus
• Occasional travelling