Senior SAP SCM specialist with more business focus on E2E procesess.
• Development and implementation of high standard international supply chain management (SCM) template to further improve and optimize supply chain management- and logistics performance for terminals and hardware in an international telecommunications business
• Ensure standardization of supply chain-/ logistics processes by consolidating business needs into effective high standard solutions within SAP ERP projects (template generation)
• Implementation of standards for group-wide ERP rollout projects.
• Drive changes to implement the new concept and most optimal SCM solution in all relevant countries, in order to achieve the best benefit along the full end to end SCM process while safeguarding the highest quality customer service.
• Identify and lead SCM implementation project streams internationally in an large, multinational ERP rollout program (One.ERP)
• Gathering the technical and business requirements and proposal of the integration links for systems and processes adhering to architectural standards.
• Leading the generation of the functional architecture and quality assurance of delivery.
• Management of third parties (internal and external) in case of integration to external/group systems.
• Acts as a single point of governance for system and process integration.
• Participation throughout the whole project cycle.
• Review and consultancy for integration related architecture/design decisions.
Proven (at least 5 years) experience and solid achievements in international logistics or supply chain management area gained in either telecommunication, retail or logistics companies.
• Good knowledge of SAP ERP architectural landscape and SAP Retail.
• Proven work and design track record of SAP SCM/Logistics and MM module.
• Ability to drive changes and innovations in the E2E SCM area, processes and solutions (strong change management attitude).
• Excellent skills in project management and conflict resolution in an intercultural project environment.
• Fluent English language
• German language would be a plus