SAP Sr Technical Product Manager PE will integrate the SAP Design COE, reporting to the Project Execution Design leader and will be responsible for leading process and system design for the Process Area Project Execution. In this role she/he will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, and own the Global design for the mentioned process space. The Sr Technical Product Manager PE demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role she/he supports the effort to implement the SAP ECC 6 ERP strategy, Steam and Service businesses in partnership with the Operation and IT team, supported by the System Integrators (Tier 1 Consulting Company).
• Partner with Process Excellence and Finance teams to develop a Global Design for the Global SAP Program in the areas of Sourcing & Logistics, promoting compliant and efficient processes in the implementation of a global ERP and integrated systems
• Design a global solution from blueprinting to functional detailed design in line with Corporate Enterprise Standards (ES)
• Serve as an architect for the Project Execution processes
• Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve problems for business partners and program team members
• Ensure conformance to system architecture, standards, and practices
• Act as a change agent for business processes, partner with operation and IT to drive business process re-engineering for the simple and complex order types of the business to create global standard and world-class processes in the areas of project structures & networks, forecast & budgeting, capacity planning and scheduling, material demand creation (Integration with Manufacturing and Procurement) and period-end closing.
• Stay current with enabling technologies and work as a partner to promote their use
• Coordinate outsourced supplier efforts as required
• Lead in the evaluation / implementation of third party software solutions
• Develop peer, cross-functional business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness to deliver and support quality initiatives and to seamlessly integrate the program area into the overall strategic objectives and activities of the organization
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
• At least 5 years work experience within Project Execution operations along with a SAP deployment role (e.g. Solution Specialist) or within IT as Technical Product Manager /Functional Consultant for SAP PS/CO
• Strong oral (leading large meetings/conference-calls, leading and moderating solution workshop) and written (deliverables) communication skills in English
• Ability and willingness to travel worldwide on short notice (20 to 40%)