As member of the international data management team of Deutsche Telekom Shared Services, your responsibilities will be the maintenance and distribution of the group-wide data model with the key topics master data management and controlling master data as well as the definition of strategies and of governance-models. This contains mainly the following topics:
Responsibility regarding the central data management for the IKOS group data model, starting with the validation of change requests until the maintenance within the data managing tool SAP MDM within the regular change process. This contains the monitoring of the delivery process, the preparation and the distribution of the master data to the connected systems according to the timetable as well as the quality assurance.
• Consultancy of stakeholders in regards of questions according to data structures, definition of attributes for data elements, Design of complex, businesscritical processes and the preparation of Detailed Designs with SAP-PI BPM processes and MDM repository objects.
• Assistance / Participation / Project Lead in group-wide projects in regards to the data model.
• Definition of group-wide strategies for controlling master data including the evaluation of efficiencies.
• Coordination and validation of change requests addressed by One.ERP project or by regular business in regards to controlling master data. This contains e.g. the maintenance of master data in One.ERP and preparation and delivery of master data to support test- and migration activities.
University degree with studies in business informatics and/or equivalent experience.
We are looking for a candidate with an pro-active, accurate and self-driven attitude. The development and realization of concepts, strategies and measurements for optimization and modification of existing master data and processes for master data requires a systematically „joined-up“ thought and acting ability.
Specific job requirements:
• Experiences regarding SAP-PI for Interprise Service Builder and Integration Builder as well as SAP-MDM for Data Manager, Import Manager, Console.
• Working and project experiences.
• Analytic and structured thinking.
• Excellence MS Office knowledge.
• Experienced in Data Warehouse for architecture and data modeling.
• Experienced with SAP products (CO).
• Expert knowledge and experience about customizing and enhancements preferably in SAP environment.
• Highly motivated and engaged.
• Highly interested to manage huge data volumes and –structures.
• Teamorientation and ability to work cross-functional, cooperative with can-do-attitude.
•Excellent English and ideally German, written and spoken
Further Qualification and Experiences will be an advantage:
•Ability in managing decisions successfully and creating constructive solutions in cases of conflicts.
•Analytic and structured mindset to present complex topics understandable and conclusive.
•Team-Player with excellent customer and service orientation, very good communication skills, enthusiasm and persuasive power.