Skvela prilezitost pre nadsencov Cloud Administrator AWS GCP.
Position is seeking an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the set-up and maintenance of our development, test and production environments on Amazon and Google cloud platforms. This appropriate candidate will have at1+ years experience managing a high traffic public facing application on Amazon cloud infrastructure and be accustomed to continuous integration and deployment working environments. The Dev Ops Engineer has the following responsibilities: ● Design approach for improving overall application system health (ensuring availability and minimizing latency)
● Monitor and and maintain AWS infrastructure
● Implement architecture/approach for scaling nodes in AWS
● Maintain database and conduct mysql performance and tuning
● Debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks The Dev Ops Engineer has the following experience:
●1+ years maintaining AWS based infrastructure for web based application.
● MySQL experience with performance, scaling, and maintenance.
● Experience building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with experiencing troubling shooting hotspots
● Experience with Apache / Nginx.
● Direct experience setting up system-wide logging and log monitoring ● Experience with configuration management via Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
● Desire to constantly evolve and improve internal infrastructure utilizing new tools, technologies, and approaches.
● Continuous integration - preferably Jenkins with Git And the following extras:
●Experience with Google Cloud infrastructure
● Understanding of web technologies and standards, understanding of REST API
● Experience in access management
Moznost pracovat na zivnost s ferovou zmluvou alebo na TPP. Spolupraca s medzinarodnym teamom 7 ludi v US. Moznost home office 2x do tyzdna. Vyborny team AWS nadsencov.