We are looking for a senior data scientist to work with our data science team to create and maintain intelligent machine learning models designed to help our clients to grow their businesses. XXX has billions of behavioral data records from several hundred media sites, hundreds of thousands of subscription and payment records, and a growing set of other customer data at our disposal. If you have a passion for finding insights out of large data sets and using machine learning to make those insights actionable, this is the job for you.
• Design and deliver prediction models based on a variety of machine learning approaches, applied in different areas (propensity to buy models, churn modeling, lifetime value estimation, customer segmentation, etc.).
• Build models from the ground up, including data exploration, feature generation, model construction, model optimization, and deployment into production.
• Perform model training, validation/evaluation, persistence, and deployment of productionized machine learning models.
• Collaborate with other XXX data scientists to build efficient data products.
• Identify opportunities and assess improvements to Piano products.
• At least 3 years experience in an advanced Data Science role
• MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent)
• Applied experience with Machine Learning on large datasets
• Experience with building models from the ground up, from data exploration to deployment into production
• Proficiency in Python/R
• Proficiency with Structured Query Languages
• Experience with Google Cloud Services/AWS
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent in English
• International team based across the globe with an informal culture
• Subsidised language courses
• Working from home
• Flexible hours
• Paid Sick days
• Subsided access to gyms, wellness, and sports centres in Slovakia and Czech Republic
• Opportunity to learn new technologies and work within the advanced data & data science team
• Grill parties on company terrace
• Face to face interview
• On-site assessment
Our customers are some of the largest international media brands and are seeking ways to better engage their audiences in order to grow their digital businesses. As part of our research team, you will work on cutting-edge prediction models of user behavior that help our customers to achieve their performance goals.