Title of the position: Business Demand Manager PTP
Reports to: Functional Manager
Purpose of the job:
This position is focusing on End-2-End Responsibility for all IT Demands for the Serviceline PTP throughout the Request2Demand and Demand2Solution processes and securing GoLive in Time and with Quality. The scope includes:
All PTP Line Demands
All PTP Demands on One.Finance ; both the Assessment phases in the Project as well as global Demands after Go-Live in Operations
All PTP Demands for Migrating activities within and to DTSE
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
• Clarify request from PTP with E2E Processes , Group HR, Group Finance and Group Procurement, NatCo’s and LBU’s
• Secure necessary approvals for the Request
• Handover Demand Specification / Functional Design to TelIT by means of processing the demand into the Demand-Tool (Integrity).
• Clarify open questions from TelIT.
• Secure Review Solution Design from TelIT by PTP.
• Secure Creation of Test cases and Execute /Support User Acceptance Test (UAT) by PTP together with E2E Processes , Group HR, Group Finance and Group Procurement, NatCo’s and LBU’s
• Support Incident Management from functional point of view
• Lead regular demandmeetings with SL PTP and TelIT
• Secure qualitative reporting of demands for PTP
Requirements for the employee:
Education: University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Information Management or Finance/Procurement
Experience: 3-5 years working experience in Finance / Procurement (with interest for IT) or IT Application Design (with interest for Finance / Procurement)
Experience in working within large projects where you are responsible for certain tasks within the project plan, depending on others and delivering to others in time with quality.
Language knowledge: English (fluent)
German, Slovak and/or other languages are a benefit
PC skills: MS Office applications, especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Knowledge about the Finance / Procurement structure of DT AG and it’s NatCo’s is an advantage
• High competence in communication within different levels of hierarchy and in complicated or conflict situations
• Own initiative, focus on completing tasks within challenging deadlines and flexibility so you are able to function well in high-pressure situations
• Excellent analytical and conceptual competences in order to collect, understand and translate complex client requests into developable demands
• Willingness to travel to/reside in NatCo’s during One.ERP Assessment phase